- Where to find the top weight loss products for the best price?
- What product sells the best online today?
Read and watch honest and unbiased product reviews right here …
Did you know that the United States is the fattest nation in the world?
It’s true. Аccording to global obesity statistics, as many as 30.6% of Americans are obese. Тhat’s a horrible stat to have.
- Mexico comes next, with 24.2% obese people and the United Kingdom comes third, with 23 percent.
To be called obese, one needs to have a BMI (or Body Mass Index) of 30.
The weight loss industry in the United States is HUGE, worth over $100 billion in annual turnover.
There are tens of thousands of weight loss products available, not all of them very effective.
There are several product review sites out there that cover diet reviews and weight loss pills review, but it’s hard to know which review website to trust, because of the conflicting information on so many of them.
Any online review, weight loss reviews or weight loss supplement reviews done on this website involve a considerable amount research.
What we do is different from other product review websites, because we don’t just do weight not diet reviews, but go deep into the causes of obesity and address its root causes.
- What Do You Normally Expect from Top Review Sites?
Accurate information, up-to-date facts, objective analysis, and unbiased opinion – you will get that from us.
First, before getting started with any diet pills that work reviews, weight loss product reviews or weight loss program reviews, it is important to understand the root causes of obesity in America, which we shall discuss next.
Later, you can read up the best diet pills review or best weight loss pills review on this website.
Why Are So Many Americans Obese?
We began by mentioning the fact that 30.6 percent of Americans are obese.
- At our product review site you will find both, the best weight loss pills reviews as well as detailed information on the root causes of obesity.
We address the question that is fundamental to us: Why are so many people in America fat?
Obesity is a major epidemic in the U.S. and is much more serious than most people consider it to be.
It’s not just that when you are obese, you are overweight by a few pounds. Obesity can contribute to several debilitating ailments such as type 2 diabetes, stroke or heart disease and can even lead to death.
Obesity is something extremely serious and should not be taken lightly by anyone.
- It is also important to have a look at the underlying factors of obesity, which has made it such a major epidemic not just in the United States, but in most countries in the West.
Obesity is a consequence of prosperity. The US is a land where everything is available in excess, or as extra-large.
We have big cars, big trucks, big boats, big homes, big apartments, and yes, big food.
- A lot of Americans overeat on a regular basis because food is relatively cheap in the U.S. compared to the rest of the world.
Even families that cannot afford to eat out on a regular basis, still do so.
So nobody should be surprised that the United States has such high obesity stats.
Obesity is not a problem in poor countries such as India or Kenya, for example.
Obesity, one must emphasize, is one of the side effects of prosperity.
Even so, it is important to truly understand what leads people to overeat in the first place.
The fact is, there is growing inequality in the U.S., with the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer.
So those in between, the middle class, are getting slowly squeezed out, barely able to make ends meet.
Not all of us have everything we want, we live our days feeling like we are missing out on something.
It could be that we are disappointed with a relationship, frustrated at work and wish we could buy a new car to replace the one which we have had for over 10 years.
- So when people feel they are missing something, they feel an emptiness within them that needs to be fulfilled.
There are various options available to those who feel this way – some resort to substance abuse, others take to alcohol.
There are many others who take to over indulgence in food.
Now, having more food than you should on a regular basis is certainly not as dangerous as becoming an alcoholic or drug addict. But it does have serious consequences.
Now, this is a serious issue and goes much beyond being on an empty stomach. Why do people overeat?
Perhaps it’s because of an emotional or spiritual void that they are trying to fill.
A lot of people, when they feel unloved or not worthy of being loved tend to overeat.
- As Americans, we are a very sensitive people; we tend to get hurt very easily.
So, we have a bad day or feel negative about our circumstances, and just want to feel better, we end up eating the leftovers from last night, order a pizza or have a chocolate cake.
The Psychology of Weight Loss
The point being made here is that obesity is very much a psychological thing.
It is important to address the psychological factors behind obesity first, before looking at the physical aspect of it, which is simply to consume fewer calories than the amount we burn.
We believe we are the best review site out there on the Web, not just because we have the best weight loss supplements reviews, weight loss tablets reviews or weight loss products reviews – any product review website would have those.
- Here, we do more – we address the psychology of obesity.
We discuss how to acknowledge the negative feelings you may have and to convert them into a positive energy through art, spirituality or by picking up a useful hobby.
Never think that just because you work hard, that gives you the right to indulge yourself and have more food than you should.
- No. While a lot of people feel they have earned the right to their chocolate cake or an evening out at McDonald’s after a hard day at work, please understand that by overeating, you are only punishing yourself and your body.
This has serious consequences for your social life, relationships and marriage.
Overeating leads to obesity, which affects your confidence and gives you a feeling of worthlessness.
Yes, we understand how tempting it can be to see the gigantic portions of incredibly tasty and delicious meals at McDonald’s and elsewhere.
You know very well, just by looking at them that these foods are laden with too much fat and too many calories for your own good.
But it’s so hard to resist having them. Self-control is something that is incredibly difficult to master.
- So it really is about the choices made by you.
- What will you choose when presented with a situation when there’s a lot of tasty and delicious food around you?
- Will you reach out for more food even after you have had enough on your plate?
- Will you resist the temptation to indulge yourself? Can you regain control of your life?
In any weight loss review on our site, you will learn to make the right choices.
You will find out how having the wrong foods, indulging yourself and living a sedentary life causes obesity.
You will find the best weight loss products reviews and learn the importance of exercise.
Exercise and Weight Loss
- Why is it so important to exercise?
Our parents or grandparents never really had to make time for exercise, as they lived very active lives. They probably walked to their office or took public transport.
Maybe they worked on a farm or worked at physically taxing jobs. So they never really needed to go to the gym and yet were (are) able to live long healthy lives.
Today, we are in the age of fast internet, Facebook and Uber.
Most of us live a sedentary lifestyle and don’t really have to worry about hunting or gathering for our families like our ancestors over thousands of years ago.
The world has certainly moved on since then. Most of us spend our free time watching TV shows, playing video games or cruising on Facebook.
- So, what about exercise?
Yes, a lot of people do exercise because they have to, but without really enjoying it.
Exercise is something they just put themselves through as they are worried about their weight or because their doctor told them to.
- But that’s the wrong way of doing it.
When you do something that you don’t enjoy, it’s unlikely that you will do your best at it.
Exercise is not just about running for 60 minutes on a treadmill or pumping weights at the gym to the point of boredom.
- There are several different ways to exercise.
- A 30-minute quick morning walk – that is exercise too.
- A 20-minute High Intensity Interval Training (HIIIT) session – that is actually a very effective exercise.
- Even something as simple as running up and down the stairs or walking to the office – that is exercise as well.
The point being made here is, find yourself a workout routine that you enjoy, don’t do something just because you are forced to.
We hope you found the information given here useful and informative.
We are confident that you will like the well thought-out advice on weight loss given here and will appreciate the best weight loss reviews on this site.
We Wish You Health and Happiness