- What Causes Type 1 Diabetes?
- What Causes Type 2 Diabetes?
- Can You Reverse Diabetes Naturally?
- What Are the Top Foods that Reverse Diabetes in 30 Days?
- How to Heal Diabetes in 1 Month?
- A Reverse Diabetes Book and Video Review – Inform Yourself About this Life-Changing But Simple and Effective Program
- Can I Reverse Diabetes Completely?
- Answer: Yes, Certainly 🙂
Many top doctors, nutritionists and scientists believe that diabetes (and we refer to type 2 diabetes here) is fully reversible.
Most people around the world are told that diabetes is a genetic condition and that they have to live with it all their life.
This is not so!
And there is a plenty of scientific research that has been done that completely contradicts the notion that diabetes cannot be reversed.
[ Watch It Now Before It’s Gone ]
In this article, we will provide you quality information on how you can cure diabetes in 1 month.
We will discuss the difference between type 2 diabetes and type 1 diabetes and recommend top foods and exercise that help you reverse diabetes completely.
We also give you a simple eating plan and mention the supplements that you should make a part of your reverse diabetes system. So, let’s get started!
Before we discuss whether you can reverse diabetes naturally, let’s discuss or not, let’s give you a sense of how serious things are with diabetes in our country.
It is a fact that diabetes has today grown more serious than ever before, almost to the point where it may be called an epidemic.
- The stats from the US Center of Disease Control couldn’t be more emphatic – over 26 million Americans suffer from diabetes.
In fact, 79 million more suffer from pre-diabetes, which is a milder form of diabetes.
What this means is that 25% of the US population suffer from diabetes in one way or another.
This is a serious issue and over $300 billion are spent each year in the country on healthcare expenditure related to diabetes.
This just goes to show that diabetes is a national problem and has to be fought on an urgent basis.
In fact, it’s not just about the financial implications of diabetes.
What’s equally serious are the side effects of diabetes, the fact that is it the seventh biggest killer in the United States.
- Some of the Important Side Effects of Diabetes Are:
- High Blood Pressure
- Kidney Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
We don’t have to tell you how serious these conditions are.
Let’s find out what causes diabetes and the difference between type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes.
What Causes Type 1 Diabetes?
Diabetes is caused due to elevated blood sugar levels.
Diabetes type 1 has been described as an autoimmune disease where the immune system damages the beta cells that produce insulin in the pancreas.
Any damage to the pancreatic cells reduces the body’s ability to create insulin.
- Diabetes 1 may be triggered by a virus, genetically modified organisms, vaccines, heavy metals, foods such as wheat, soy and cow’s milk.
Wheat and cow’s milk have been traditionally linked to diabetes because of the presence of the proteins, gluten and A1 casein.
This causes a leaky gut, which leads to a systemic inflammation in the body, which may eventually result in an autoimmune disease.
- So, Can You Treat Diabetes 1?
No, 🙁 it would be very hard to reverse type 1 diabetes, but with the right diet and healthy habits, you can certainly bring about a much greater improvement in the blood glucose levels.
Yes, you can certainly fight your insulin resistance and reduce the amount of medications taken, over a period of time.
What Causes Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes type 2 is the most common form of diabetes and is caused primarily because of insulin resistance.
Insulin resistance is a metabolic disorder caused by high blood sugar levels.
Now, the body can fight diabetes by producing more insulin, but what happens is that over a period of time, the body stops accepting the insulin and builds up insulin resistance.
When this happens, the blood sugar simply builds up.
Can You Reverse Diabetes Naturally?
Yes, you can, provided you avoid foods that trigger blood sugar levels to increase and cause intestinal inflammation.
Foods that are high in Glycemic Index (GI) are known to cause diabetes as they convert into glucose very easily, thus building up blood sugar levels in the body.
All reverse diabetes reviews discuss the foods that have to be avoided by diabetes patients.
- Some of the high GI foods that trigger diabetes are:
- Snack Foods Made From Refined Flour
- White Bread
- Carbonated Drinks
- White Potatoes
- Sugary Cereal Foods And Instant
- Ready-to-eat Food Items
Now that you know what causes diabetes, let’s discuss how to heal diabetes in 30 days …
What Are the Top Foods that Reverse Diabetes in 30 Days?
Some of the foods that you should make a part of your reverse diabetes system are:
- Foods with high fibrous content – They help slow down the glucose absorption. You should have as much fiber as possible from vegetables, berries, avocados, nuts, and seeds.
- Foods that are high in chromium – They improve your GTF glucose tolerance factor and reduce blood glucose levels. You should have broccoli, green beans, grass-fed beef and raw cheese. Of these foods, broccoli is a must to fight diabetes.
- Coconut and Red Pal Oil – They contain MCFA’s that reduce blood sugar levels and are a much better source of energy to the body than sugar.
- Fish – Fish contains Omega-3 fats, which lowers inflammation and fight the negative effects associated with elevated blood glucose.
- Foods with low Glycemic Index (GI) – By this, we mean foods such as eggs, vegetables, organic meat, seeds, avocados, nuts, coconut, wild caught fish, pastured raw dairy and so on.
- Spices – Spices such as cinnamon, turmeric, and parsley help to reduce blood sugar levels as well.
Supplements that Should Be Used in a Reverse Diabetes Program
The supplements listed here help to reverse your diabetes:
- Fiber Powder – Consists of fiber from vegetables and seeds, helps to lower blood sugar levels.
- Chromium Picolinate – Better insulin sensitivity.
- Fish Oil – Contains Omega-3s, which reduce insulin resistance.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid – Better insulin sensitivity and treats side effects of diabetes such as neuropathy.
- Cinnamon – Helps with blood sugar control.
Other supplements that help to reduce blood sugar levels are: rhodiola, magnesium, green coffee extract, gymnema sylvestre and bitter melon.
How to Heal Diabetes in 1 Month?
Any reverse diabetes review would tell you that a reverse diabetes program only works if you combine a diet that contains a plenty of protein, healthy fat, and fiber with rigorous physical exercise.
In fact, without exercise, there is no cure for diabetes.
- Even if you have not exercised in years, it’s time to get started and get physically active.
The best way to balance your blood sugar levels is to exercise.
Exercise improves your insulin sensitivity, boosts metabolism, burns fat and builds muscle.
You can start off just by going on a quick 30-45 minute walk every morning.
Besides balancing your insulin levels, am early morning walk would refresh you and clear up the mind.
Next, after building some stamina through regular walking, you may want to incorporate running into your morning exercise schedule as well.
High Intensity Interval Training (or HIITs) is very popular.
A HIIT session consists of running hard for short bursts of 30 to 45 seconds, and resting or walking for no more than 2 minutes in between each run.
You only have to do this for 20 minutes, that’s all.
- Regularly doing HIIT sessions 3 or 4 times a week will bring down your insulin resistance by quite a bit after a few months.
Strength training is another exercise you should do.
Training with free weights such as dumbbells and barbells helps build muscle, boosts metabolism and balances blood sugar levels.
There are several reverse diabetes reviews out there on the internet, most are positive, with a lot of happy stories of people managing to control their diabetes, but some are rather negative.
You may find a random reverse diabetes review that insinuates at a reverse diabetes scam, but really this is not true.
- The fact is, anyone can cure diabetes through a combination of proper diet and exercise.
This is hardly as hard you may have been led to believe.
By following the tips given here, you will certainly be able to cure diabetes completely.
A Reverse Diabetes Book and Video Review – Inform Yourself About this Life-Changing But Simple and Effective Program
You may want to read this reverse diabetes eBook
A study published in the August of Diabetes Care, found this program to be 3 times more effective than the one recommended by the American Diabetes Association at controlling blood sugar.
Visit the Official Website to Reverse Diabetes in 30 Days
[ Do It Now Before It’s Gone Forever ]